Welcome Anonymous !

Battletech Universe

ComStar NewsDesk Discussions

Catalyst Game Labs Publishing: Masters & Minions

Discuss the latest and hottest Battletech & Mecha news releases!

Moderators: Ravion Hawk, Typhoon, shalom itay

Catalyst Game Labs Publishing: Masters & Minions

Postby Blackhawk01 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:17 pm

The Who's Who BattleTech sourcebook.

It's been a decade since a 'book of important personalities' was published for BattleTech. Additionally, since that time, the universe has been tossed head-over-heels and shook to its foundation in the current Jihad storyline.

"A personality-heavy sourcebook is always a great time to provide a 'status of the universe' update," said Randall N. Bills, Managing Developer. "This is even more important with A Time of War: The BattleTech RPG publishing this fall. As a second entry point (a scifi RPG) to the BattleTech universe (after the Introductory Box Set, the boardgame entry point), having a single product that provides a 'this is where the universe is at' is important. Obviously any BattleTech fan is going to find Masters and Minions cool and useful. For example the rules in the back of the book for how to handle these personalities covers from Total Warfare to Tactical Operations to Strategic Operations to A Time of War. We also simply oriented the book so it does double duty as a perfect companion to the RPG for a newer player."

As part of the 25th Anniversary of BattleTech, Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers is a 272-page full-color book, with more than 80 personality illustrations. Visit the Masters and Minions catalog page for a dozen-plus page preview of this exciting product.
Last edited by Blackhawk01 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Blackhawk01

Postby Charlie Tango » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 pm

If any of you haven't grabbed the preview over at classicbattletech.com, it's pretty cool!!!

"No one conquers who doesn't fight." -- Wisdom found inside a fortune cookie
Charlie Tango

Postby Sarge » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:25 pm

I find myself wanting this more that Strategic Ops. :wink:

-S
"We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions."

Sarge

Postby Blackhawk01 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm

All the sordid details you have een YEARNING for!"

Blackhawk01

Postby Choppa 6 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Charlie Tango wrote:If any of you haven't grabbed the preview over at classicbattletech.com, it's pretty cool!!!

Link?
Choppa 6
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Postby Choppa 6 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Never mind! Easy to find! I think I might have to get this!
Choppa 6
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Postby RiderKick » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm

looks like a good read i may have to pick it up.
Just a passing through Mechwarrior. Remember it
RiderKick
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Return to ComStar NewsDesk Discussions