Talk about OVERBID!!

Enjoy conversations with Battletech fans. Exchange ideas, ask questions, post new content.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am

Dalthius: I'm an USAF brat: 1974-1984. And my first career was Law Enforcement. In a different world.... one of us would have been the other's boss. :D :lol:

As for Texas... there's tons of gamers out there. Just a matter of finding them.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

Dalthius
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dalthius » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:53 pm

I went through the last "Law Enforcement" class, before they combined the school and called the whole thing "Security Forces" instead of Security Police.

Didn't change anything. My first duty station I worked a weapons storage area and didn't see a lick of Law Enforcement duties, not till I got to England.

Things have changed drastically, just in the last 10 years. Crazy, crazy world. We're a combat force now, almost completely expeditionary. I'm tired of running all over the world; I'd rather teach!

Anyway...I'll have to avail myself of the site resources and locate a group when I get back to the Real World. I'm itching for a campaign; need those damn new books to come out!