same named game stores won’t purchase any BT products because of registration requirements with BT website

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

same named game stores won’t purchase any BT products because of registration requirements with BT website

Post by eLMsm »

I won’t reveal the name of these game stores, but here’s a hint: which decadecade do the Characters of the BT animated TV series occur in? I wonder if other stores won’t purchase BT products for similar reasons.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: same named game stores won’t purchase any BT products because of registration requirements with BT website

Post by Steve Ronin »

sorry. your argument makes no sense.

it's like going to the 80's Cafe, and they can't sell you Coca-cola, because it was reformulated in the late 90s.

Of course hobby stores will sell BattleTech, if it appeals to their customers.

hobby model train stores: probably not.
Hobby R/C vehicles stores: probably not.

anywhere else: sure, absolutely.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

eLMsm
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: same named game stores won’t purchase any BT products because of registration requirements with BT website

Post by eLMsm »

Said same named game stores’ owner is afraid of being billed for products that he didn’t make orders for. Same reason why he’s not ordering from eBay.
When do I “retreat” ? Only when I want to re+treat myself to eating cookies here in VT of USA. Here in VT, outside temperatures can get very cold; I suppose my miniatures won’t get overheated, ha ha.