Has Anyone Played "The Last of Us" ?

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

GRUD
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Has Anyone Played "The Last of Us" ?

Post by GRUD » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:58 pm

The game is for the PS3 only, in case you didn't already know that. I'm actually wondering if anyone has played it and does NOT have the "Sights and Sounds Pack" for it. I ordered it from Amazon.com, and I not only got a code for the DLC with the game itself, but I also got a Different code for it from Amazon after they shipped it. So I essentially have TWO codes for the same DLC. As I only have one PS3, I don't really need the other code, so I thought I'd give it to someone that could use it. It includes the soundtrack for the game, at least 2 avatars (maybe 4?) of the guy and the girl, plus a "desktop theme" of the game. I think the DLC is $4.99 or $9.99, but all I need is an email address. :mrgreen:

I haven't finished the game yet (I'm MUCH more of a 360 gamer than a PS3 gamer), and I think I'm only about 1/4th or maybe 1/3rd of the way through it, but it's pretty cool. Well, there's a few "Story Events" that pretty well sucked (as in "Well, kuso." :( ), but the game itself is cool. :thumleft:
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object.
"Remember. No matter where you go, there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai - PhD, Rocket Scientist, Musician.
Mini Mule Avatar by Steve Ronin!

"THE PAPER CUT MASTER"

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Has Anyone Played "The Last of Us" ?

Post by Steve Ronin » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 pm

It looks to be very cool.
but I'm very old school.
the NES is down stairs and We still hvae PS2 and original Xbox in use.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

GRUD
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Has Anyone Played "The Last of Us" ?

Post by GRUD » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:36 am

I've given away the code! Thanks for looking. :D
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object.
"Remember. No matter where you go, there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai - PhD, Rocket Scientist, Musician.
Mini Mule Avatar by Steve Ronin!

"THE PAPER CUT MASTER"