Worst day of my life

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

Dart Omega
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Worst day of my life

Post by Dart Omega » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:53 pm

one might say that finding out I had MS was the worst day in my life, but after ten years and a month before X-mass my wife and I have ended it, there was a lot of crying from us both...

after so long its hard to call it quits and the love story has ended ....

sorry guys for the sad news I just wanted to share it with you guys....

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Worst day of my life

Post by Typhoon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Sorry to hear the news. I hope things will get better for you in the future.

Dread
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dread » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 pm

For what it's worth, Dart, I'm sorry. No one should have to face what you're facing on a personal level and then lose a major support in your life.
"Ejection seats are for wimps! Real men ride 'em to the ground!" -- conversation overheard between a VTOL pilot and an aerojock.

Dart Omega
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dart Omega » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 am

turns out she had been talking to another man the entire time, she started rpging with him on a different site for months, my gut told me I should have told her to stop talking with him but my faith in her was unshakable...

She started to tell him about personal problems that should have been kept private between us and would never had said to anyone else.

I can't help but feel that bastard looked for cracks in our relationship and tore us apart like an elemental ripping the center torso open after finding holes in the armor from damage already done.

so much for in sickness and in health until death do us part *sighs*

sorry for my language its just so raw still after finding out about that other man....

In the end I should have followed my gut as it has never been wrong before...

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Typhoon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 am

Dart Omega wrote:turns out she had been talking to another man the entire time, she started rpging with him on a different site for months, my gut told me I should have told her to stop talking with him but my faith in her was unshakable...

She started to tell him about personal problems that should have been kept private between us and would never had said to anyone else.

I can't help but feel that bastard looked for cracks in our relationship and tore us apart like an elemental ripping the center torso open after finding holes in the armor from damage already done.

so much for in sickness and in health until death do us part *sighs*

sorry for my language its just so raw still after finding out about that other man....

In the end I should have followed my gut as it has never been wrong before...
Been there myself; my ex talked about her feelings and our problems to a guy she was infatuated with but wouldn't say anything to me. It hurts but you'll get through it.

beaker
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by beaker » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 pm

You have my sympathy, your on a very hard road.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Therefore take heed how you impawn our person, how you awake our sleeping sword of war:... Henry V

Dread
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dread » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:05 am

Yeah... I more or less had the same thing happen, but thankfully, we were only engaged when it did. Still hurt. A lot. But in time, I got over it. My own hesitation to open up to others after that caused me to miss out on several good relationships. Take the time to be angry and hurt, but don't wallow in it. You never know when you'll meet the right one.

Personally, I think I already missed mine.
"Ejection seats are for wimps! Real men ride 'em to the ground!" -- conversation overheard between a VTOL pilot and an aerojock.

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:00 am

Dart.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.
I have no comparison to your grief,
so all I can offer you is my prayers and my condolences.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

Dart Omega
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dart Omega » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:08 am

thank you everyone for everything, I will do my best to look on the bright side of things, though it will be hard at least I can lose myself in the game..

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Ravion Hawk » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:24 pm

I truly and honestly feel your pain.

I remember getting the call one hour after I started my shift that my ex left with someone she met playing World Of Warcraft.

And some wonder why I hate WoW.
"I'm the Colonel of the Iron Ravens; when I end up behind the eight-ball I blast the thing with a Gauss rifle and move on."

Blackheart
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Blackheart » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Dart, I know how you feel, brother.

I was married for three years when some other fella swooped in. Our marriage was already on the rocks, and he saw the opportunity to make a move. What made it worse was the betrayal I felt on multiple levels. The woman I was supposed to trust with my heart more than anyone committed an unspeakable act with a guy who I'd given my full support to after the death of his own wife. About as low as a person can go.

It's a long tough road. You'll be hurt and angry for a while. But, it will pass with time. If you have kids, I pray they aren't used as leverage, and I hope the two of you can reestablish a cordial relationship as I have with my ex. It's the best for my son that we get along and be able to work together for his benefit, even if we aren't married anymore.

If you need to vent, shoot me a PM. I had a good friend who would listen during my own time, and it makes a world of difference.