Smartphone Advice Needed

Get your non-Battletech related angst out in the open here, and talk freely.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk, Steve Ronin

GRUD
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Smartphone Advice Needed

Post by GRUD » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 am

So, I got the new "Pip-Boy Edition" of FO4, but I don't have a Smartphone. On the "Device Compatibility Reference" Chart, they list the following:

iPhone 4/4S
iPhone 5/5S
iPhone 6
Galaxy S3
Galaxy S4
Galaxy S5

As a "Typical Gamer", I'm looking for the cheapest I can get away with that will still do the job. :lol: My current phone is an old flip phone, that has suited me just fine, until Bethesda had to pull this crap on me. :lol: I don't have any sort of "Data Plan", and until AT&T bumped me up to an "Unlimited Talk & Text" plan on their own, I'd never sent a single text until shortly before GC this year. It might be that I won't care to pay for an "Upgrade" to either an iPhone or Galaxy, but I'd like to know what other people think about the 2 of them. I know there are LOTS of people that know more about Smartphones than I do (like anyone that's ever owned one really), and some of you might have owned both phones at one point or another. Can some of you Please give me thoughts/opinions/advice about these 2?
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object.
"Remember. No matter where you go, there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai - PhD, Rocket Scientist, Musician.
Mini Mule Avatar by Steve Ronin!

"THE PAPER CUT MASTER"