MOVED- Armor Grid: Mech Factory- Battle Colors Now Available

Discuss general gaming issues NOT specifically related to MechWarrior, MechCommander, MechAssault or BT PnP games

Moderator: Ravion Hawk

ArmorGrid
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

MOVED- Armor Grid: Mech Factory- Battle Colors Now Available

Post by ArmorGrid » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am

Note: I removed/moved this topic because I realized I had posted it in the wrong location. -ArmorGrid

Just wanted to show off our latest mech miniatures that were designed for Armor Grid: Mech Attack! but could also be used for Battletech or any other mecha based sci-fi wargame:

Armor Grid: Mech Factory - Battle Colors is now available!

Print and Play 15mm Scale Mech Miniatures for use with Armor Grid: Mech Attack! or any Sci-fi Wargame.

This set includes:
  • Three different body and leg designs for each of the Light, Medium, and Heavy Mechs- Now with Humanoid Mech body designs!
  • New leg designs to give more dramatic poses and to ease construction.
  • Twenty-two different weapon and equipment options.
  • Unified weapon slot sizing allowing interchanging weapons between the different Mech sizes.
  • New Multi-slot Hardpoints to allow mounting multiple weapons in different configurations at each of the Mech's hardpoints.
  • Four standard colors including: Blue, Green, Gray, and Tan.
  • Three bonus experimental colors including: Black, Red, and Green & Tan.
  • Easy to follow assembly instructions.

Armor Grid: Mech Factory - Battle Colors is available from WargameVault.com for $4.95US.

Armor Grid Games and Miniatures
Print, Build, and Attack!

ArmorGrid
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by ArmorGrid » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:00 pm

I just wanted to post two photos of mechs built by one of our Armor Grid Games Forum members. His original post can be found HERE

Image Image

I had never intended mech builders to attach the legs at the are slots and use the lower torso slot for arm mounts, but his design ideas open a lot of options for different mech styles. I can't wait to see what else he uses the "Armor Grid: Mech Factory" to build!
Armor Grid Games and Miniatures
Print, Build, and Attack!