The New Links Tab, or, the BTU Affiliates Program

The latest news & announcements at Battletech Universe.

Moderators: Ravion Hawk, shalom itay

Odysseus

The New Links Tab, or, the BTU Affiliates Program

Post by Odysseus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Notice the new links tab places in BTU's main navigation tabs along the top. The links tab is designed to help promote web sites that contribute to the Battletech or Mecha communities.

Please check out the Links periodically as I will be adding new affiliates over time. Also, note the new promotion link in the upper right of your screen. Here, you can find out more information on the Affiliates Program as well as BTU's Advertising offerings.
Last edited by Odysseus on Mon May 14, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administrator of Battletech Universe
Administrator of MyBattletech Media Server
Managing Editor of Argent Fire

Ravion Hawk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Ravion Hawk » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:38 pm

Ok, since I've had a link to here on my site, does that mean I need to get permission again?
"I'm the Colonel of the Iron Ravens; when I end up behind the eight-ball I blast the thing with a Gauss rifle and move on."

Odysseus

Post by Odysseus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:05 pm

Ravion Hawk wrote:Ok, since I've had a link to here on my site, does that mean I need to get permission again?

Oh of course not! No one ever needs permission to link to BTU :) This is more of the reverse. Its BTU wanting to help promote other sites. If you've already linked to BTU, just let me know when you apply, that way I'll know that I just need to fill my end of the deal.

Now, I will be offering some updated image banners to link to BTU with and will pass those out to those who apply for official affiliate status.
Administrator of Battletech Universe
Administrator of MyBattletech Media Server
Managing Editor of Argent Fire