Pruning the undergrowth.

The latest news & announcements at Battletech Universe.

Moderators: Ravion Hawk, shalom itay

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Pruning the undergrowth.

Post by Typhoon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 am

Well, I have started going back through the threads in a couple of forums and have been deleting anything I feel is well past its "due date" or is older than a mango at AVA's house :wink: .

Kidding aside. I am trying to cut down on the old threads in the "Site Announcements", the "Sales and Trades", and "Off Topic" forums.

If there is anything in these threads that members want kept they should either "bump" it or let me know.

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:53 am

Hey nothing old or withered about my mango's :P :wink: seriously id like to see either the designs forum completely purged or all the very least all current designs there archived.

Blackhawk01

Post by Blackhawk01 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Well I noticed that the RECENT and CURRENT news postings have vanished. :cry: The news desk has been pruned back to Sept of last year.

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Typhoon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Blackhawk01 wrote:Well I noticed that the RECENT and CURRENT news postings have vanished. :cry: The news desk has been pruned back to Sept of last year.

I haven't touched the "News" forum at all. I did "prune" the "Site Announcements" Forum which had announcements from 2004 in it! :shock:

The "News" forum is where we need someone to work.

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Typhoon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:24 am

I will be going through the TRO Forums and moving stuff to the General Archives if I feel it needs to be kept then I will be deleting some unused Forums e.g. The TRO Designs Forum is now deleted.

So, you had better check in the TRO forums if you want to keep something.

Cheers