The New Battletech Universe account for subscribers.

The latest news & announcements at Battletech Universe.

Moderators: Ravion Hawk, shalom itay

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 2:03 am
Location: Kitakami, Iwate, Japan
Contact:

The New Battletech Universe account for subscribers.

Post by Typhoon » Thu May 08, 2008 4:00 am

Yes, it is done and ready to go so for those of you who are subscribing or wish to subscribe to BTU we now have a new account.

This means that anyone still sending money to the old account will have to cancel it and send the money to the new account listed below.

New subscribers can send money to the account below. The subscription amounts remain the same.

Go here to check out the "Knights" page http://www.battletechuniverse.org/Knights/

EDIT BY: SPECK

There has been a change of paypal accounts again, new email is services @ battletechuniverse.org . The paypal buttons have been updated on the Knights page.
Last edited by Typhoon on Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Lawgiver
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 6871
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:04 am
Location: Murray, KY
Contact:

Re: The New Battletech Universe account for subscribers.

Post by Lawgiver » Thu May 08, 2008 9:09 am

Typhoon wrote:Our new account is at Paypal using the following address http://www.battletechuniverse@hotmail.com

Are you sure that's right?
Image

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 2:03 am
Location: Kitakami, Iwate, Japan
Contact:

Re: The New Battletech Universe account for subscribers.

Post by Typhoon » Thu May 08, 2008 9:23 am

Lawgiver wrote:
Typhoon wrote:Our new account is at Paypal using the following address http://www.battletechuniverse@hotmail.com

Are you sure that's right?


Sorry, drop the "www." part. I just added that without even thinking. :oops:

It is now corrected.

User avatar
Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 5221
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Post by Steve Ronin » Thu May 08, 2008 9:50 am

It really is easy:
1. Get a PayPal account, if you don't already have one.
2. Link a credit card or bank account to PayPal.
3. Set a SUBSCRIPTION with BTU... term, indefinitely.
4. Then every month, the subscription payment will be made automatically. No further work required.

I've been doing it this way for...
:?: 4 1/2 Years :?:

Remember, the new account is:

BATTLETECHUNIVERSE @ HOTMAIL . COM
Image

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

Wolfguard6
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Terra, Fl State

Post by Wolfguard6 » Sat May 24, 2008 10:48 am

Steve Ronin wrote:It really is easy:
1. Get a PayPal account, if you don't already have one.
2. Link a credit card or bank account to PayPal.
3. Set a SUBSCRIPTION with BTU... term, indefinitely.
4. Then every month, the subscription payment will be made automatically. No further work required.

I've been doing it this way for...
:?: 4 1/2 Years :?:

Remember, the new account is:

BATTLETECHUNIVERSE @ HOTMAIL . COM


Ok I most be slow because I been gone for so long how do I setup this I went o pay pal and did not see anything i see where I can set one up so people pay me but where do I go to pay you all now. ????
Image
Image

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 2:03 am
Location: Kitakami, Iwate, Japan
Contact:

Post by Typhoon » Sun May 25, 2008 12:38 am

Wolfguard6 wrote:
Steve Ronin wrote:It really is easy:
1. Get a PayPal account, if you don't already have one.
2. Link a credit card or bank account to PayPal.
3. Set a SUBSCRIPTION with BTU... term, indefinitely.
4. Then every month, the subscription payment will be made automatically. No further work required.

I've been doing it this way for...
:?: 4 1/2 Years :?:

Remember, the new account is:

BATTLETECHUNIVERSE @ HOTMAIL . COM


Ok I most be slow because I been gone for so long how do I setup this I went o pay pal and did not see anything i see where I can set one up so people pay me but where do I go to pay you all now. ????


You can do it via your Paypal account then use the "send" to make payments. Remember to use the above account not the old one.

Wolfguard6
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Terra, Fl State

Post by Wolfguard6 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:07 pm

You can do it via your Paypal account then use the "send" to make payments. Remember to use the above account not the old one.
ok sent money but I can not get it to auto pay.
Image
Image

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 6446
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 2:03 am
Location: Kitakami, Iwate, Japan
Contact:

Post by Typhoon » Sun May 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Wolfguard6 wrote:
You can do it via your Paypal account then use the "send" to make payments. Remember to use the above account not the old one.
ok sent money but I can not get it to auto pay.


I know, I know, I have it all set up to do that but.... Just one more thing that I can't get access to at the moment. :roll:

Wolfguard6
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:12 pm
Location: Terra, Fl State

Post by Wolfguard6 » Sun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm

Typhoon wrote:
Wolfguard6 wrote:
You can do it via your Paypal account then use the "send" to make payments. Remember to use the above account not the old one.
ok sent money but I can not get it to auto pay.


I know, I know, I have it all set up to do that but.... Just one more thing that I can't get access to at the moment. :roll:
Oh I thought it was never mind then.
Image
Image

OLDZOAT
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Location: SE,MICHIGAN.

Post by OLDZOAT » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:57 am

:? I sent e-mail to find out to where to send my money order for Order of the Phoenix sub. I have not received any e-mail on it. So I figure to make post about it here . So let me know or PM here. I been paying money order since the start.
Image
ImageImage
Image

Odysseus
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:00 pm
Location: Terrafirm Industries Complex, Terra
Contact:

Post by Odysseus » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Typhoon, are you PMing out your address for this?
Administrator of Battletech Universe
Administrator of MyBattletech Media Server
Managing Editor of Argent Fire

OLDZOAT
BTU Rank
BTU Rank
Posts: 419
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Location: SE,MICHIGAN.

Post by OLDZOAT » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:47 am

Typhoon is going to let me know when he get back from his vacation.
Image
ImageImage
Image