LCT-X Combat Walker WIP

Discuss tips & ideas, seek out or give help on conversions, painting and the minis themselves.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

Rommel Twee
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

LCT-X Combat Walker WIP

Post by Rommel Twee »

Another of the old PDP mecha to clear the printer...enjoy and more to come. Had this one printed in color to see how that would work to minimize painting. Not too bad so far. The cool part is Shapeways has red, grey, white blue and black.

~Kirk~ (alderfek@aol.com)

"North of Mason, South of Dixon, 2nd star to the right."

ImageImage

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

Looking good thats a cool idea with the coloured resin to try and save some painting time. 8) A blue Tiger II would also look nice... :wink:

Rommel Twee
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Done !

Post by Rommel Twee »

:arrow:
Last edited by Rommel Twee on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

Typhoon
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: Done !

Post by Typhoon »

Rommel Twee wrote:After a minor dealing with the pecker-heads over at CBT, I am just going to lay these minis to rest.

If anyone wants the CAD models of all my PDP mechs, just email me and let me know what file format you can take these in. I will not be replying to any of the Project:Dark Phoenix threads anymore.

Kirk
Sorry to hear about you having to deal with the negative responses over at CBT and it causing you to set these aside. Negative responses are hard to take sometimes, so, take a break and get back to this in the future. I think you have done a magnificent job with the P:DP mechs and they are something that should have been looked at more closely rather than all the Reseen's.

Rommel Twee
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: LCT-X Combat Walker WIP

Post by Rommel Twee »

Well time has a great way of dealing with the crapola of life...so...

Right now I am in the process of shutting Arbron Imagineering down for a while to allow me a bit of a re-boot. So I am going through my files and finishing or fixing before they are zipped up and stored for a while. The Locust gets a little more rework and I might do some reworks on the TRO page for it...enjoy

ImageImage

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Re: LCT-X Combat Walker WIP

Post by Steve Ronin »

Hey there!! :D

I LIKE that re-imagination of the LOCUST. :thumleft:

I would buy a mini, but am rather broke ATM. :(

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE