Don't kill me-I majorly modifed a BD Shadow Hawk 4 rpgsheets

Discuss tips & ideas, seek out or give help on conversions, painting and the minis themselves.

Moderators: AVA MANGO TWO, Ravion Hawk

Mr Balk
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Don't kill me-I majorly modifed a BD Shadow Hawk 4 rpgsheets

Post by Mr Balk »

So rpgsheets and I live close to each other so we usually meet at a location to trade projects. I usually bring something for him to paint, he gives me back to stuff he has painted, we BS about stuff and every once in while he ask for a specific MOD/repose. Usually the request are interesting but not anything that I would shy away from. That was until this last request.

He stated he had gotten a BD Shadow Hawk in a misc mini purchase and wanted me to repose/bash it. I think I asked him at least twice if he was sure about cutting it upper. He stated multiple times that he did. I then asked him if he wanted me to find parts for this bash or did he have stuff in mind. He stated and later produced all the parts. The last discussion was about the repose, he wanted me to put it into a kneeling pose but I talked him into a nice running look to match the mini better.

So here is the end result. I will take credit for the work but will not take credit for the part selection. Also any lynch mobs looking to get the guy that did should go to Jame's house first! >:D

Shadow Hawk Flare
RA ER PPC
LT x2 ER Medium Lasers
LT x2 Medium Pulse Lasers
LA x3 LRM-5s

Feedback or comment welcome.

Mr Balk

PS - James thought the RA PPC was from a Marauder 9S/5R but I had those parts which don't match it. Any help to ID would be great for me.

thatjimboguy
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by thatjimboguy »

That looks slick.
"Win if you can. Lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse "The Body" Ventura

Steve Ronin
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Steve Ronin »

I'll reserve judgement until I see it painted.

REPLY to RONIN'S RAMBLINGS HERE

AVA MANGO TWO
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by AVA MANGO TWO »

I said my piece over on LOTB. :)

Dread
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by Dread »

Really is a good looking bash, but my hang up is the huge gun-system on the left shoulder. No field of view in that direction.
"Ejection seats are for wimps! Real men ride 'em to the ground!" -- conversation overheard between a VTOL pilot and an aerojock.

BlackHornet
BTU Rank
BTU Rank

Post by BlackHornet »

I'd have to say you did good work.

Now where did the shoulder cannon and wrist launcher come from???
BlackHawk01-"Everyone knows a cool BattleBuggy needs a bitchin' set of pipes..."